
Happy Thanksgiving Weekend everyone! We went to my house this year and it was fun as usual. We had everyone there but Jamie, Martin & Dylan who are in England:( We had some fun crafts to do for the kids and women and the boys (& men) went on a four wheeler ride up the canyon. We of course all ate too much, but as my friend Marcie says "Gobble till ya wobble!"We also went on our annual Tree Hunt with Greg's family & found the perfect little tree. We decided we are done trying to wrangle the huge mammoth tree:) So today we are decorating the trees (we have a fake one also) & house- I am totally in the spirit of Christmas with Christmas music playing in the background and the girls watching their Christmas DVD's. The girls also wrote their letters to Santa and all I can say is that they are SO easy to shop for still! I am enjoying that now because I know it will get harder and harder as they grow up:)





5 comments:
How fun!!! I would love to cut down a Christmas tree. I love the picture of Em in your coat-too cute. I too am in the holiday spirit. We just got back from California so tomorrow the tree goes up--yea!!! Your family is so fun and cute. I just love ya!
Love the pics!!! We haven't decided if we are going to decorate or not, since we will be at mom and dad's for the whole holiday season. We sure can't get a real tree--fire hazard with an empty house. Hey, just two weeks until we are there now!
I love your tree. Sadly we do not even have ours up yet. I am hoping to get it up at least before christmas.
Luv, Luv, Luv the pics with the girls in the leaves. So cute.
Hey, we were in Nephi at Thanksgiving too. Didn't even occur to me that you guys might be around! Looks like you had fun...
Karene
Post a Comment