As always we have had a GREAT holiday, but a part of me is always grateful to get things back to normal. We got totally spoiled for Christmas- Thank You everybody!- & got to spend some much needed time with both sides of our family. Between lots of presents, great food, sledding, swimming & games- it has been a wonderful Christmas:) But now back to regular bedtime- YEA!- & school soon- YEA! (Oni & Havie need a little time apart:)- & getting the house back to normal- on my list for tomorrow:)

Our Gingerbread House
3 comments:
I loved seeing all the pictures! Thanks for sharing.
Looks like lots of fun. I love having kids at Christmas. It's more fun for me to watch them then anything. I wish we would have done more sledding. We went up the day after Christmas and got stuck before we even did anything. It took us 4 hours to get out. NO FUN!!
I love seeing all the pictures! I don't think you can ever have too many. Looks like you've had a lot of fun (and driving!) this season. Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment