Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Havie's 1st day of Pre-School

It was difficult for me to say good-bye to Havie this morning- thinking- "She is only 4 & way too little to be leaving me for half day Pre-school." Anya didn't go to Pre-school so this is a first for us. She was so excited though- let go of my hand a little too quickly when it came time to board the bus:)
I was told yesterday by our Primary piano player that she is sure "gregarious" in singing time. I asked if this meant she is a little stinker:) Of course, I was told no- (since our piano player is also the Bishop's wife & the sweetest lady I know)- she just sings the songs "very" loudly and knows the words better than most of the other kids. She is definately a little smartie-pants.

2 comments:

V said...

Sorry Ang, I didn't realize that we had the same background, that means we both have great taste. Hav looks so grown up. I bet she was excited to go to school this year.

Janae said...

Your girls are so cute!