Monday, November 2, 2009

Busy Month!




This month has just flown by & we are loving it. As a lot of you know it is my favorite time of the year- the fall leaves, pumpkins, hot cider & caramel apples, cooler weather (although didn't love the snow thank you!), Halloween & Trick-or-Treating, & fun costumes (not for me though- I'm a stick in the mud:) It is all just great and I love to see the joy and wonder as my kids get excited for the holidays. I also got to go on our 2nd Annual Girl's Weekend with my Sister-In-Law's to St. George: we saw Aida at Tuachann & shopped our little hearts out! These are my cute SIL's & the beautiful red cliffs at Tuachann.Painting pumpkins & favorite cider mugs (with scary dogs and witches fingers with blood- a Cook tradition).
Plus, the tramatic experience of losing the first tooth trying to bite open the paint container. Oni finally decided it was O.K. to give it to the Tooth Fairy & get $1. But she is FOR SURE keeping her next baby tooth. That's our Hoarder- takes after someone we all know & love:)

2 comments:

marie said...

Love the pics! Anya looks like it was pretty rough to lose that tooth:)I need to get a copy of the group and the girls-what happend to the one with you in it? Lots of fun!!

Greg, Ang & 4 kidlets said...

Nobody took one with me in it:)