On to other news- our Holidays have been great! The girl's were amazingly spoiled by all and we had lots of fun spending time with family. The house is now put back in order- no, I can't leave it up 'till New Years- and we are headed to Wayne County to spend New Years with Greg's sister so the cousins can all have a big sleepover.
The only gift I wanted- a picture of the Manti Temple where Greg and I were married oh so many years ago:)
The only thing Em wanted from Santa- a new bike.




At the Cook Christmas party- we couldn't get Oni off Guitar Hero. I must admit- it is addicting:)



I've loaded 170 songs on their new MP3 players- they love having Disney, The Primary Songbook, and Kidz Bop at their finger tips:)



Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Our Big News!
I guess since I just announced it on Facebook, I'd better cover my bases and announce it here also:) We will be having a baby Mid-May and YES it is a BOY! Greg is super excited, I'm a little nervous (after being immersed in girly things for 7 years:), and the girl's can't wait to baby-sit a baby brother named "Peter Deter" or "Treat." The idea has been growing on me now, but when I shop I can't stop looking at all the cute girl clothes and forget that I now have to look at boy clothes also, as we are basically starting all over in that department:)
The girls will not take off these hats- thanks Rie! Hope everyone's Holidays have been wonderful!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ang--I am so excited for you!! Boys sure are fun--but from my experience MUCH harder. I'm glad you had a wonderful Christmas. I hope all continues to go well with you and baby.
P.S. Russ and I have that same picture of the Manti Temple and I love love love it.
How did I miss that announcement on facebook?
Anyway CONGRATS! He will be very well taken care of by his sisters. And I have to say that I have enjoyed shopping for boys clothes.
Save all your cute girl clothes for Edith please! And don't worry-boys are a lot of fun to have around. I didn't want a girl at all before I had my sweetie Edie. It's so nice to have a little man around the house!
Thanks guys:) I did some shopping for some boys clothes yesterday and have to say it was a lot of fun once I quit looking at the baby girl clothes:)
Jamie- I just got rid of all my worn out girl baby clothes but kept the best (mostly Em's) that are still like new. Now, if you could just get to Utah to use them!
Yeah, I'm so excited. Did you notice what noticed? NO BABY BUMP and your more than half way? No fair. My youngest is 4 and I still show my baby bump:) Happy shopping!
Post a Comment