Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Love Day & A Snow Day!

The girls were so excited on Valentine's Day when they each got their own long-stemmed rose. We had to hurry and put them in a vase before Em destroyed hers. A few days later we got 4 inches of snow- the girls played for over 2 hours tackling Dad and "riding the bull" and getting bucked off. Greg was a little tuckered out at the end:) Em and I watched from the window since I've had a bad cough I can't seem to get rid of. It was fun to watch Em giggle and scream just like she was out there with them.





I love watching Dad play with our kids like this- he is so much fun with them! I know, I know, he is the fun one while I am "everything else." We have a joke that always secretly makes me feel better though- just this morning Oni said to me, "You passed the test in Heaven so you got to be a Mommy- Dad didn't pass- that's why he's the Daddy." So funny!!!

2 comments:

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

That is a cute saying. I think that daddy's get to have fun with kids because they are not with them all day--in my case right now--all week. Russ is like DisneyLand when he comes home.

V said...

What a fun Dad!!!