Monday, June 14, 2010

Not ALL about baby . . .

O.K.- so our life is not all about baby even though it seems like it right now for me. Greg and the girls (& sometimes me) have been doing TONS of other stuff though- not baby related:) I didn't know how busy life would really get as our girls got older- how come nobody told me that the months of May and June are CRAZY?!?! Between May Day, school plays, school graduations, field trips, soccer and softball- life is insane:) Here are some pictures of the fun going-ons: so busy but so fun to be so busy after a LONG winter:)
My Mom on Mother's day with most of her grandkids.Haven with her soccer medal- she did great as long as she wasn't the goalie!

Anya's school play- she is the purple butterfly.Haven's Pre-school graduation- she is reading three letter words now and can't wait for Kindergarten.Anya playing softball- she is hitting great now but I don't know how- check out her closed eyes:)And not to leave out baby boy- He wants to eat Havie's face when she kisses him:)Dad LOVES to snuggle with Greyson- until he is colicky at night and then I get him back:)
This is how I spend most my nights- in the recliner with a fussy baby (don't let this picture fool you- he doesn't look this calm at night). Let's hope this phase ends soon so I can not be SO exhausted! But I really don't want it to end too soon because I really LOVE the newborn phase. I am so finnicky- I know:)

3 comments:

marie said...

Sooo cute:) It was tons of fun getting together last night. We need to do it more although I understand life is crazy right now-I was never this busy as my kids are atleast not at their age!!! Now that baseball is half over we get to move on to swimming and soccor and Brando starts coaching football in July plus camping and reunions etc. etc. etc. crazy life wouldn't change it for the world!!!!

marie said...

O.K. read through it again soccer not soccor:0b.

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

LOVE all the new fun pictures and updates. I'm sorry your baby is so fussy. That can be hard on mommy's. It will hopefully pass quickly. He is very cute though. Take care. Love you.