
I haven't taken Greyson in for his 6 month check up yet since he has a constant cold so they'll just send me home without his shots. I did weigh him and he is about 18 lbs. I thought for sure he would be up to 20 lbs by now:) He is SO HEAVY!

We are so grateful that he is a part of our family. Greg just beams every time he looks at him or holds him and the girls absolutely adore him. Em is constantly hovering over him giving him hugs and kisses. Anya and Haven are so proud that they can "stand up" and hold him or carry him around the house. They also want to feed him when I do, but he is still a horrible baby food eater- pushing most of it out with his tongue (and then he grins:). This kid HATES baby food, but give him some real food and he gobbles it right up! I just love to hold him and grin at him so that he grins his huge smile back at me. He is such a GREAT baby now that he is past the whole colicky phase. So content unless he is hungry or very tired. He is already rocking on his hands and knees so I think crawling is soon to come- I am praying he will wait till after Christmas though because of the trees and all the decorations:) He has also been sitting up the past week or two- my baby is growing too fast!

Greyson with Grandma Cook- I love this picture! What cuties they both are:)
2 comments:
DANG he is changing so much already. He is so so cute. I just want to kiss those cheeks!! I bet he is super fun.
I love all these pics. Greyson is such a QT, and Mom as well.
Post a Comment