Monday, December 20, 2010

Greyson's Tricks

He has been sitting for about a month now
as long as he has a toy in front of him.

& "fake" crawling just as long.

I say fake crawling because he gets up like this

and then puts one or two knees forward and

then he Shamu's it. But he still gets everywhere he wants to go!

Now as talented at I KNOW you all think he is at

7 months old- don't be too jealous yet.

He is a HORRIBLE eater! He hates any and all

baby food and spits it ALL out. All he will keep in is

little pieces of bread or rolls. My Mom says

he is definately his Daddy's boy:)

I guess it is possible to live on milk and bread alone.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Edith was never interested in baby food. Have you looked in to baby-led weaning? That's what we did with e and it was brilliant! She's been eating proper "grown-up" food since she was about 7 months.

Greg, Ang & 4 kidlets said...

Tell me all about it- I don't think I've heard that term before. We just keep giving him what grown-up food he can handle.