Hmmmm . . . my oldest two are in school full-time this year. When did they get to be so big? (Thinking of the song "Sunrise, Sunset" from "Fiddler on the Roof" about now:) They were both so excited to get back to school and see new teachers, old friends, ride the bus, and eat lunch. It is nice to be back on somewhat of a schedule- after summer- but the feeling only lasts so long until I am wishing for the carefree days of summer again. I guess that is why there are cycles and seasons in life- so we appreciate more what is to come.
 |
| Haven- 1st Grade |
 |
| Anya- 3rd Grade |
Em loves when they get home, but is also just fine without them all day- playing with me, Greyson, or by herself. It is definately a lot more quiet now, without the constant chattering of little girls playing, teasing, arguing, singing, and reading. Life is Good- my ears needed just a little break I think!
1 comment:
You guys are all so stinkin cute. LOVE back to school. And I LOVE all the new cute pictures. Your family is getting BIGGER!!
Post a Comment