Thursday, September 22, 2011
Look who's 4!
Little Em is finally four- she has been waiting for.ev.er! She still measures the size of a three year old though. I am glad that she misses the cut off for Kindergarten by 2 weeks, because instead of being the youngest AND the smallest- she will be the oldest and maybe not quite the smallest in her class.
She wanted a Princess cake- like Haven's- so I attempted it again. Every time I say NEVER AGAIN! It takes SO much cake and I can't ever get it to come out of the pan without falling apart. Anya informed me that she hasn't had it yet so I will- of course- make it one. more. time:) I know it doesn't look that hard- but I must be a little bit challenged in the cake decorating department. Em didn't even get the vines and flowers on hers! But all she cared about were the Princesses anyway:)
I love how she blows out her candle through her front teeth. Sure do love ya Emerson! Thanks everyone for all her cards and gifts- she is a spoiled little lady for sure. Oh- and we were talking about her cousin Kenzie's birthday coming up and Em told me that her party was going to be just "Fabulous!" And she wishes Sparky (Our nephew's big black dog) was a "Posh Puppy" instead. We have been reading a lot of Fancy Nancy these days- can you tell?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Turned out cute Ang!
Post a Comment