They were excited to go back to school- I had mixed feelings :) I love that they get to go learn and get back on a schedule, but at the same time I hate for the carefree days of Summer to end! I love having my kids around me all summer, though it has gotten harder as they have gotten older and more opinionated. Which leads to more arguing of course :) Still- I love taking them to the pool and on picnics, camping and fishing, 4-wheeling and slip and sliding, to family reunions, non-stop popsicle eating- endless summer fun!
| Haven- 3rd Grade |
| Anya- 5th Grade- Last year of Elementary |
| Emerson- Half Day Kindergarten |
| I love this picture of them walking home together off the bus! |
| Greyson really missed them all day! Just boring old Mom to hang out with :) |
| He started Pre-school a couple of weeks later with Mom as one of his teachers this year! This is how he takes pictures these days- he is winking. |
No comments:
Post a Comment