Thursday, February 14, 2008
February 2008
I am starting a family blog since I think it is a great way to do our journaling anyway & share what's going on with us to everyone. Hope everyone enjoys the everyday happenings of our cute family!
We had a fun Valentine's Day:) The girl's had to wear their heart shirts (even Emi had to have her pink heart outfit on) and we made heart pancakes for lunch. Does everyone else do that on Valentine's Day? Daddy gave them their own special Valentine- something I remember my Dad doing for his "little ladies" while I was growing up. Then I ate dinner with the couples in my husband's family while he got called in to work the entire time. It was to be expected. I still had a fun time and I got a break from my little monkeys:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Welcome to the blogging world. It's easy, huh? Just a matter of finding the time to do it. LOVE the pictures!!!
Post a Comment