Yes, I can tell I am really ready for Winter to be over and Spring to arrive by looking at my background for our Blog- can we say BRIGHT! I am tired of all the sickness going around- Oni now caught it and was up all night. I can't wait to play outside again with the girls- to go walking, play in the pool, at the park! Luckily the past few days have started to warm up- YEAH! I feel so blessed to be able to stay at home with the girls while they are young (even though winters are hard and we do have to sacrifice some material things). I know it all changes once they go to school and I will probably get a part-time job.
I have been thinking how our lives can change in an instant- for better or worse. My friend, who is in Young Women's with me, was in the big 40 car pile up in California a week ago. She got hurt pretty bad. She broke her clavical, ribs, punctured a lung, and broke her back. She was only given a 50/50 chance to walk again- after they figured she would live. What a blessing that she is alive AND able to walk again! She was wearing her seatbelt or she would most likely be dead. A lesson to all of us on seatbelt safety! And to not take life for granted- we could all have it SO much worse!
No comments:
Post a Comment