Friday, March 7, 2008

March 2008

We have been battling this darn sickness that is going around. Of course, being the Mom, I got it last and the worst! I literally could not get out of bed for two days- thank goodness for Daddy to save the day:) He happened to be off work so it was great. The girls also got to go play at Grandpa and Grandma Marcia's and with their cousins at Katie & Bry's- something I REALLY appreciated!

Greg started his new job this week and is learning SO much right now. So far we all LOVE the better hours- yeah! He likes the people he works with and now that it is the end of the week he is actually starting to understand some of the Engineering terminology.

The Call finally came for Pops and Marcia and they are going to . . . Drum roll please . . . Salt Lake City! Let's just say we all had a little bit of a laugh because Grandpa had just had a dream that that is where they were headed:) Funny!

No comments: