Yes, we had another birthday:) Oni turned 5 years old the end of March. She had a party with Greg's side of the family at our house and then with my side a week later at Nana's house. She got totally spoiled of course! She is SO excited to be going to school this fall and she was so brave when she got her shots at the doctor yesterday- all FOUR of them!



3 comments:
You finally got a picture of Greggor but no Angie:) Do you like how I comment on every new thing! Hey I still need the web addresses for the backgrounds.
Wow I didn't realize your girls had b-days so close. That's like all 3 of my kids. April, May, and June. Funny how we planned that huh Ang:) Anya is such a pretty little girl. You must be so proud of her.
Marcie
What a pretty girl!! Happy birthday Oni!
Post a Comment