Monday, April 21, 2008
Lions & Tigers & Bears- OH MY!!!
We went to the Hogle Zoo for cousin Laine's birthday and had a lot of fun- we miss the polar bears though! After the one ate a glove and died they have never gotten another one:( There was a baby Giraffe though- mine and Oni's favorite. Havie's favorite was the Rhino and Emi could care less:) I am a HUGE fan of our double stroller! Sometimes Havie walks with Oni, but when she or Oni gets tired there is always a place for them to sit. It is GREAT! Oni also loved the Elephants:) And her Dora sunglasses! 




I tried to get Oni to put her head in the lions mouth like I used to as a kid- you can tell she is not too happy about it and there was NO WAY she was doing it! Dad was sure brave though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment