Wednesday, June 11, 2008

June 2008

Yes, we were a little slow planting the garden this year. We are too used to having Pops around to get us going in things like this- or just doing it for us:) We tried to scale it down a bit, but still keep what we all like. Oni & Havie had a great time helping with the planting. And this is what Emi did while we worked- looked at a flower and then . . . tried to eat the flower- this girl puts EVERYTHING in her mouth.

2 comments:

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

Ang-I'm totally jelous. I want a garden so bad. I have no idea where to start. I wish you lived closer too so you could help me with a garden:)

p.s. Those pictures of Em are priceless

marie said...

Your not too late just think if you would have planted it any sooner you would be re-planting it this week! We have a small garden at Great Grandmas house but by the time you plant the things you want the gardens not so small!!!
Cute pictures of the girlies:)