
O.K.- I never knew that having my kids take swim lessons would take up pretty much two complete weeks of my time. We get up in the morning, eat, get ready for swim, go to swim, play at the park (right outside the pool), eat lunch, run errands, go home and give Em a nap and Oni & Havie quiet time, Daddy comes home, eat dinner, go for a walk or check on the garden, put the kids to bed, read or watch T.V., & go to bed. The girls have had SO much fun at their lessons though- they are sad they are over. I guess now I will have to give in and finally buy a swim suit so I can take them swimming more often:) We get to go to Seven Peaks next month with Greg's work and they have seen the commercials on T.V. & can't wait!



Havie was mostly just getting used to the water- floating with help, jumping off the edge and putting her face in.




Oni really did take to the water like a fish this year. She can now do the dead man's float & back float by herself and jump in & doggy paddle to the edge. I can't believe the change from last year to this year:)
3 comments:
I'm so jealous that you can take pictures. The leisure centers over here don't allow cameras because everyone's so freaked out by the possibility of pedophiles. Love the photos!
Oh I feel so bad!!! We had so much going on that I missed our sign up for swimming lessons this year. This is the first year we haven't gone. My kids love the water and I am sad to think what missing one year of lessons will do to them next year:(
O.K. Ang you will be soo proud of me-I did a new backdrop on my blog page and I did it all by myself! Well with the help of CBOTB!:)
Post a Comment