Wow- we've been so busy for a few weeks that it will be nice to just sit down and relax- yeah right! We had the youth super activity at Yuba, the Humanitarian Center, and Lagoon for two days and my Mom came and tended the girls for a day- they had SO much fun! Grandma really spoiled them and they keep asking when she is coming again:)

The 4th of July we went to the Gunnison parade- it is always a good one. The girls had tons of fun getting candy and watching the pretty girls in dresses and the dancers. Uncle Dennis caught a doll and gave it to Em- it is her new favorite toy:)








Right after the parade we headed up camping for almost a week. Let me tell you, getting ready for camping is getting harder and harder as I get more kids and they get older. I am SO unorganized! Of course, I think of my Mom and wonder how she did it with so many of us. It sure is an extra lot of work for the Moms I think- not really a vacation at all:) But, once we are up on the mountain it is fun and a lot cooler than down here. We went four-wheeling, the kids made a fort with Uncle Brando, ate LOTS of great food, went fishing, hiked the Camel, and the kids got to play with some of their cousins all day every day- what could be better?





3 comments:
Ang your girls dresses are sooo cute. I'm glad you had a fun holiday.
Good times!!!! We'll have to swap pictures:)
So much of what we did with our family at the same time. We had fun, too!!! Thanks for sharing your blog!!
Post a Comment