Friday, July 25, 2008

Our Parade Princesses

We asked the girls what they wanted to be in the town parade & of course they said princesses. Will this obsession ever end? So my friend & I made them Little Miss banners and they wore their fancy dresses and crowns. Oni, Havie & Chelle (their friend) looked so cute up on the truck waving to everyone. Afterwards we had the town dinner and games for all the kids. I always love our town celebration! July is such a full month with the 4th, 24th, and our family camp, but I absolutely love it:) I am looking forward to August also, with me & Greg's birthdays and our big Lofley reunion- another favorite:) Quote from before the parade-
Mom (to the girls)- "What do you want to throw in the parade?"
Dad- "Let's throw money (jokingly of course)."
Oni- "But you don't have any money Dad. Mom does though."

Lately Em loves to look in the mirror and give herself kisses. She stood here for about 10 minutes giggling & kissing herself. The girls and I got quite a kick out of her- she is such a funny little thing.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Dylan is also kissing himself in the mirror. He hardly ever gives kisses to anybody else, but every time he sees a mirror you can pretty much guarantee the mouth will open. He is such a budding little narcissist!

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

Em is so so so cute. I love her beautiful eyes. How fun for your girls to be in the parade. I don't know if they ever grow out of princess mode. I kindof hope not:)

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

Ang-Russ just got called to eq the first of june. He was ym pres before that. I too was glad to have a change. That's funny.

Delene said...

Cute, cute, cute pictures. We missed the 24th celebration because we were in Idaho. But I love seeing your pictures of those princesses. Let them always be princesses!!