Monday, October 27, 2008

"Thriller", Red Ribbon week, & tiny walker:)

I just got back from a GREAT girl's weekend to St. George with my Sister-in-law's & niece. We saw Odyssey Dance Co. in "Thriller" at Tuacann (awesome, but a little creepy at times:) and basically shopped till we dropped. It was SO great to go shopping without my kids! I got to look at what I wanted to & didn't hear nonstop girly chattering & questions- just from us adults:) I'm trying to not even think about what I spent though- way too much of course but I did get some killer deals:) Anyway, it was so nice to have a break from my kids but boy am I glad to be home with them & Daddy again:) Greg was awesome with them this weekend- they can't stop talking about what they ate (pancakes, french toast, frozen pizza, hot dogs, hamburgers, dutch oven- who wouldn't love to eat all this?) & did (went for rides, had a campfire & roasted marshmellows, played outside, did a Halloween craft (amazing with Greg, I know), & played Monopoly (yes, my 3 & 5 year old:) So really they didn't even miss me- can you believe it?Anyway, it was a ton of fun and a much needed break- thanks Rie, LaLa, Hay Bob, Katie & baby girl (haha- just kidding). Now hopefully I can have at least a girl's day with my sisters & Mom sometime when Jamie is here from England- hint hint:)
Oni had Red Ribbon week at school and just loved to dress up every day so we took pictures. As she says all the time now- "Drugs are not cool!" I think you can pretty much tell what they had to dress up in each day. I had a VERY hard time letting her out of the house in the last mismatched outfit:)
And last, but not least, we have a cute little new walker at our house! Em is on a roll- walking 5-6 steps at a time. She is very off balanced, but getting where she wants to go. Funny that she is walking but still has not one tooth:)

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Boo to you with your walking baby. What a little show off!
But at least Dylan has her beat in the teeth department. He's got eight of the bad boys!
P.S. Would love to have a girls day!!!

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

That is so cute with her tounge hanging out like she is really consentrating on what she is doing. She is so pretty.

Delene said...

Red Ribbon week was fun in my class, too! The mismacthed clothes were the funniest, though!!
Em is too little to walk!!!

Celeste said...

I love the red and white dress. SO CUTE!

Unknown said...

SO CUTE!!! Wow, she's so big! I'll bet our girls would all have so much fun together!