Oni went on her first school field trip to a pumpkin patch and picked her own little pumpkin- she was SO excited! It is so fun to see your kids go through their "firsts" isn't it? She is also having her first picture day tomorrow and is busy planning how she wants her hair done and what to wear:) I know I will get her hair all cute and by the time they take the pictures it just won't quite look the same:)
Saturday, October 4, 2008
I love fall!
This is my absolute favorite time of year. The weather starts to cool off a little & I don't have to water my lawn as much:) I love pulling out the Halloween decorations since Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I love pumpkin patches and people decorating with pumpkins, corn stalks, and hay bales. I love the Halloween carnivals at church and the school- even though the Young Women are in charge of the games at our church one:) (Did I tell everyone that I am now the Young Women's President? I was getting burned out after being in 4 years already- but there are a lot of fun ideas I've had that I didn't feel I could really use until now so I am excited about that and I picked some awesome ladies for my counselors:) Anyway, I love taking the girls trick-or-treating- in their Princess costumes- of course. I love watching General Conference with my family at Nana's house and all of us chating so much & the kids playing so loud that we can't even hear it:) I always have to read the Conference issue after:) I love the anticipation of the holidays coming up- especially Christmas! I love that Jamie, Martin & Dylan will be coming from England in December so we can meet cute little Dylan finally! Also, Murrell & Marcia get to come home from their mission for a couple days so it will be fun to spend some time with them. I am also looking forward to a girl's weekend in St. George with my Sister-in-Law's to see the play "Thriller" at Tuacann- another plus. I basically love it all:) Is it contagious yet? I'm sure most of you already feel the same way:)
Oni went on her first school field trip to a pumpkin patch and picked her own little pumpkin- she was SO excited! It is so fun to see your kids go through their "firsts" isn't it? She is also having her first picture day tomorrow and is busy planning how she wants her hair done and what to wear:) I know I will get her hair all cute and by the time they take the pictures it just won't quite look the same:)
Oni went on her first school field trip to a pumpkin patch and picked her own little pumpkin- she was SO excited! It is so fun to see your kids go through their "firsts" isn't it? She is also having her first picture day tomorrow and is busy planning how she wants her hair done and what to wear:) I know I will get her hair all cute and by the time they take the pictures it just won't quite look the same:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Ang your girls are so cute. Yeah pumpkin season!!!
You forgot to add that it's o.k. to start listening to Christmas music:) I'm with you I love this time of year it's just (I can't think of the word I'm looking for but I love it).
Thanks for getting me even more excited. I too LOVE this time of year. Riley is going to the pumpkin patch on Monday. He is so excited to ride the bus for the first time he can hardly stand it. Your so great!!
P.S. Oni gets prettier and prettier every time you post:) You better watch out with that one.
I agree with Marcie she is gorgous! I love fall too, and most of the things you mentioned.
I love this time of year also!!!! It is my favorite!!! The cool air the fall leaves, the anticipation of Christmas!!!! Love it, Love it, love it!!!!! Your kids are beautiful!!!
I love fall, but Halloween isn't my favorite. I've been to too many carnivals over the years. I just want to stay home and watch all the kids come to my house!!! I might just do that this year! But I do share alot of your thought on fall. And you will make a great Young Women's President!! If you need help with the girls...call me.
Post a Comment