Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Cute Little Runt!

I know it's not nice to call your baby girl a runt, but she is:) We took her to the Doctor for her 1 year check up and she is not even on the chart for her height and weight- under 5%- and her head hasn't grown since her 9 month check up. I have to take her back in another couple of months to see if her head has grown- if not they will start to worry. We are not at all worried because she is just seriously tiny for her age- that's what we think anyway. She is reaching all her developmental milestones, some earlier than her sisters, so that's what is important.

4 comments:

Janae said...

I know exactly what you are talking about. Regan is tiny too. I get comments about it all the time. Your baby is really cute. And this might be a weird question but I really thought when I saw you years ago at Marins reception you said your daughters name was Anya or least you were going to name her that. (I am not sure if she was born yet) Please claify because I am thining I am crazy. Am I crazy?

marie said...

O.K. Lets see if this works:) Cute little Emmie she is perfect just the way she is!!! We love you!!!!

Jamie said...

There's nothing wrong with having a petite little lady. If it makes you feel any better, it's not any nicer to have people comment on how HUGE your baby is. It'll be fun to stand these two next to each other in two months' time!

V said...

Hey Ang will you post some pictures of your new painted living room so I can see it. I don't think 'm going to be able to go to fayette for a while. I was just curious. Love ya:)