Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Look who's one:)

Happy Birthday to Emi! She is getting to be such a big girl- not literally though. She is still on the small size- so petite. She is reaching all her milestones though- she stands by herself now so I think walking will be any day. She loves to jabber on and on, growl, clap and wave. We are so blessed to have her in our lives- the girls absolutely love and adore her. I think she is getting a little smothered with hugs and kisses. I still can't believe I already had her a year ago though- I swear time is going faster and faster as we get more kids:) Thanks everyone for making her birthday special- she is especially loving her wooden train set and Tigger toy. Mom of course is loving all her new clothes:)

2 comments:

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMI!! She is so little. How fun to have a party for her. I love watching them open all the fun things. I totaly agree about time going faster with each kid. I have noticed that with Reese.

Unknown said...

I love her big brown eyes.