Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Havie!

Havie turned 4 this past week & she got to have two family parties and a friend one with Oni next week. What a spoiled girl:) Thanks everyone for all her fun gifts- she loves them all! She is especially excited that she gets to have a WHOLE vitamin now instead of a half- what a funny girl:)
She got her first make-up so of course we all had to try it out:)
We were getting the girls into their PJ's last night and Dad decided to be "The Steamroller". It is always so fun watching Greg interact with his girls- they were giggling & screaming & trying to outrun him before he squished them & tickled them. Emi kept launching herself onto the pile- not caring if she rolled off onto her head:) She is so rough & tumbly- is that a word? Dad pretends to be out of gas so they have to give him some or check the battery- only Oni dares do this since he usually "starts working" & gets her. I sat there thinking "this is what life's all about- nothing could be better than this." & then of course I joined in the fun:)

3 comments:

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

How cute. You have such a sweet little family. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Havie. I love that she was so excited about the vitamin. My kids will remind me if I forget ONE time. Silly huh.

V said...

AnYa and HaVeN, Thank you so much for the card, it was so cute. I'm glad that you like you Barbie furniture. Love ya, Aunt Velecia:)

V said...

Oh, one more thing, Thank you for sharing your princess pages with Makenzie she just loved coloring with you guys.