
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
I think I take too many pictures
BEWARE- another overload! My friend had a cookie party the other day to celebrate the end of winter- we frosted snowflakes & then the girls ate them:) I didn't eat any because I saw what happened with the frosting spoons & fingers when Holly (my friend) wasn't looking:) Can we say VERY unsanitary! I'm O.K. when it's my own kids, but I have a little bit harder time eating someone elses spit- enough said:) I warned Greg when we got home, but he is such a good Daddy & forced one down anyway just for the girls- it was quite funny to watch. He is SO not a germ sharing person- he barely shares his drink with ME. I'm still laughing thinking about it.


The other day I let the girls take the cushions off the couch & they had so much fun. It kept them entertained for hours- climbing, sliding, & making forts. There were only a "few" tumbles- as Em & Mace (a cousin) thought they were as big as the big kids.

Spring fever is definately in the air- the weather has been SO great for a couple of days. We have been going to the town playground, going for walks & Greg has been taking the girls on 4-wheeler rides. They are SO happy to not be cooped inside anymore- Em is definately an outside lover. She will actually mind me when I say to go get her coat & shoes so she can go outside. We were walking the other day and she saw a dog and kept meowing- she knows a lot of the animal sounds but gets them mixed up:) Do you think it's time to get a second 4-wheeler??? They all look a little bit squished, but don't tell Greg I said that:)
Oni got to go the hospital the other day for a field trip & they gave them this stuff to wear. They have had a blast wearing them & pretending to be nurses- maybe they will take after Auntie LaLa???
And last, but definately not least, here is our little snaggletooth. She STILL has only ONE tooth on the top and is cutting her 5th & 6th on the bottom (her molars). She loves to give this big cheesy grin to show them off- she is so proud of her little oddness:) As are we:)
Oh- & Oni is our resident photographer these days. She has been practicing up a storm! Havie, Em & I are the lucky models:) I am really thinking of giving her my Point & Shoot & going for an SLR- anyone have a fairly inexpensive favorite???

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cute, cute. Riley loves taking picutes also. He's pretty good at it as I can see Oni is as well. It's fun for them. Love the new...tooth.
I love that smile! And yeah you should totally get another 4-wheeler. It almost makes me wish I lived someplace where we could do that.
Martin says that Greg definitely needs another 4-wheeler. And we love Em's smile! Can't believe she only has one tooth on top. Dylan has a mouth full--and he got about 6 of them all at the same time. Currently getting his bottom molars!
Love all the pics Ang. Keep sharing. It was good to see you guys on Saturday. Hope to see you soon again. How are the girls liking thier Barbie house items?
Post a Comment