Monday, July 20, 2009
Summer Festivities
Well- the summer is flying by and it seems as if we are never home. I love it! Blogger is being crazy & not letting me arrange my pictures like normal so I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves. This post is mostly for Murrel & Marcia on their mission because they are usually at all these events with us- we missed you:) In order, Relay for Life (cancer fundraiser), 4th of July parade & park, annual Lyman camp, swimming at the Manti pool. We also went to Nephi for the Mammoth parade & my sister's birthday, but I forgot my camara:) & I am so lucky, one of my best friends from High School & College came to visit from Texas- she is one of the greatest people I know! & we went to visit family in Wayne county to see the house they have fixed up- they have done a great job! Anya is still there having a sleepover for a few days & we all miss her like crazy- see ya tomorrow On-Bon:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thanks for letting us have Onie for a few days it's been lots of fun:)Fun, Fun Summer!
Cute pics Ang, love it when there's updates.
love the one of emi with a huge cheeky grin and crazy hair--she looks like she's a handful!
Can't believe how big your girls are getting! They are all so cute!
Post a Comment