I did listen to Saturday's whole conference though and I think we all sensed the underlying theme of us parents needing to teach our children the gospel (& other important life lessons) in the home and not relying only on outside sources- church, Primary, school. It is SO true! We have been having Family Home Evenings for the past couple years and I am amazed at what our kids soak up. Lately we have been having more movie nights or games nights and not as many lessons, so this was my call to get back on track I think and save the other fun things for Friday Family Night:)
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Easter 2010
What a fun couple of weeks we've been having- I am posting a couple new posts so make sure you scroll down! Easter is one of my favorite holidays- and not just because I love Easter candy! I love the Easter Bunny coming Saturday morning and our girls searching for their baskets everywhere around the house- then emptying the contents and seeing what they got- Em tying into the candy right away! I love coloring eggs and rolling them down the hill and watching my kids in the Easter Egg Hunts! I love watching conference at Nana's in Cedar Fort with the fam- knowing I will have to read Sundays talks in the Ensign anyway because of all the chaos! 






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We loved having your here!!!! Looks like you all had fun. Makes me a little jealous of your vacation:)
Post a Comment