Wednesday, July 7, 2010

"Oh say can you see . . ."

. . . a cute little man blessed on the 4th of July- what a chunky monkey! I think we will call him "Chowder" since he eats every 2 hours. Anyway, it was such a special day spent with family, fun, and good food- thanks to all who helped as always:) Here Greyson is with all his cute Grandparents . . . And our cute little (maybe I need to say big now?) family. The girls love to be all Patriotic in their dresses . . . it's too bad you can't see their cute red, white, and blue sparkle toes.
Saturday was great also- what could be better than going to a parade and then up in the mountains for yummy hobo dinners, S'mores, and GREAT fishing! The girls both caught three fish with no help casting or reeling in- where was my camara?- they were soooo excited:) We also had 2 yummy BBQ's hosted by the Johnson's (or should I say- the BBQ King?) And now I have been minus two little girls- Oni and Havie- for three days while they are off having the time of their lives in Wayne County with their cousins. I haven't heard any fighting or whining for three days- it is so strange! Em just plays by herself or is my cute little sidekick shelling a ton of peas- what a good little helper:)
(Haven with her best friend/cousin- Laine)
I'm sure Auntie Rie is hearing an earful though- so THANKS for letting the girls have a big sleepover- you are the best!!! But you have to give them back now:)

1 comment:

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

Very cute little, big family. Greyson has changed so much. He really is getting big. So cute. Your girls always look beautiful--love the patriotic dresses.