Monday, July 26, 2010

Reunion and the 24th

Busy as always- we got to go to Heber Valley Girl's Camp for a reunion with my side of the family. It was fun to all be together and it is SO pretty up there! We played Volleyball (very badly), built sandcastles by the lake, went canoeing, and all slept in ONE big cabin with 8 bunk beds in it.



Our town always has the best celebration for the 24th- the girls decorated their bikes to be in the parade and threw candy.
These 4 girls absolutely LOVE each other! Oni, Havie, Gabby and Michelle.Em running in the 3 and under race- the other girls were always nervous at this age to run in it- but not Em!
Face painting- Oni ended up with 5 pictures on her- crazy girl:) They also had a sawdust dig and butter churning for the kids.
Now we are on our way to the Lyman camp up Twelve Mile for a week- I am praying that Baby Grey sleeps well and doesn't have bad colick or I told Greg I'm coming home:)
Oh- I want to say "HI" to Mom who is in England with my sister and her husband right now- I'm glad you guys are having so much fun!!!

No comments: