I am actually glad school is back in this year just because I am SO tired- having a colicky newborn. It is a much needed break from half the kidlets:) They are already loving school, tumbling, and they start mini drill camp today. So, let the chauffering begin! Also, I am going to start teaching Oni and Havie the piano on a keyboard this year so we'll see how that goes. Or doesn't:) Em thinks she gets to go to school also- too bad she has THREE years until Kindergarten since she misses the cutoff by 2 weeks. But, she is getting to start potty training today and so far is doing GREAT! We'll have to see if the excitement level stays high. We told her that three year olds don't wear diapers and she is turning three in a couple of weeks. Here's to hoping!!!
2 comments:
Of course your girls look beautiful as ever. I love Em being right there with her sisters. Too cute.
I think your daughters look just like you. So cute!
Post a Comment