We spent Labor Day Weekend down in Wayne County so the kids could have one last end-of-summer sleepover with some of their cousins. I am truly jealous of where Greg's sisters family lives- it is SO beautiful! And so close to Capital Reef- the kids went swimming in the creek while we were there- so fun!


The girls just got done with mini drill camp and a had lot of fun. I am always nervous at the beginning because I think they will never keep up with the dance, but luckily at the end they do a great job:)
And now the reason for my post title- I pray my girls don't develop like this for MANY years to come! And I REALLY hope Em doesn't ever look like this:)



Chubs is growing so big in his own way- what a cutie! He is such a happy guy unless it is 3 or 4 a.m. and he is screaming his head off with gas pains. I really thought he was getting over this:(
6 comments:
Oh My! What brought on the pretend boobies? LOL Soooo funny! Remember the picture of us pretending that we were all pregnant(big balls tucked under the shirts). We were at Nana's. GiRLS are so funny!!!
OH tell Em she may need some proper support to help lift and defy gravity. LOL!!! Still laughing.
HAHAHA! That makes me giggle a LOT! :)
That is so funny!! My Raegan just did that same thing this week. I didn't think it was so funny when she did it. But I'm glad to know it is just a girl thing. Your kids are all so adorable. Baby is now starting to look like Em and Haven. So cute.
K so the girls must take after our side of the fam!!!LOL!!!:) Laine hasn't ever done that yet which is shocking:) We love having you come down so you need to plan more trips. I love love all your pics and the cutie Pies in them:) Tell them all "HI" from Aunti Rie
That threw me off for a second! You're so funny!! That's a hoot. But seriously, the day will come.
Post a Comment