Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas 2010

Whew- are the holidays over already? What a wirlwind it's been. Family parties on both sides, sledding and tubing, swimming, making snowmen and snow forts, friend snow party, sleepover with Dad, sleepover with Grandpa and Grandma Marcia, bowling and pizza, movie "Tangled" for New Year's Day, and presents, presents, presents. Our kids were totally spoiled as always- thanks everybody! I've already begun the daunting task of finding a new home for many toys, games and clothes. I hate crappy indoor commercial lighting:) F.Y.I. I got the lowest score in bowling- even lower than my little girls. Yep- that's pretty sad.
Grey and Cousin, Tyan- 4 months apart in age. I hope they will be good friends one day:)
Em loves to pretend to be Angelina BallerinaOur "Summer" SnowmanNew clothes- always a hit with our PrincessesGrey just eats most his giftsPillow pets and inside sleeping bags- they have slept with them on the floor every night The big hits were of course the long-awaited Pillow Pets, a surprise Wii, and the Doll house that Greg and I have been slaving away on for a couple weeks. It was so worth all the effort- the girls play with it every day and love it!

Note the detail- I designed and Greg was the unlucky one who got to cut everything out. What a GREAT Dad! And he was so cute having a sleepover on the floor in the Family Room with them. They all had to be by him and he was TOTALLY squished!

Now back to school- I think I'm ready for a little break but I will miss having all my kidlets around me all the time and having no schedule. Back to getting up at 6:30 a.m.- a difficult feat since Grey is getting up at least twice a night to eat. Ughhh! He needs to eat solids!

3 comments:

Marsha said...

Just two comments- Amazing doll house! Pillow pets rule.

ShaNeil Cook Coons said...

You came bowling in Ephraim and I didn't even know it?!

Greg, Ang & 4 kidlets said...

Thanks Marsha!

& Neilly, you were working that night- pretty sure:)