2010 in our family has been the FASTEST year of our lives. Greg and I were saying that we remember watching the ball drop last year and Jennifer Lopez in her (nasty) nude catsuit- and it seems really like it was yesterday. Time is moving WAY too fast! Slow down! Kids stop growing!
I was thinking of New Year's Resolutions and they are always the same. Excercise more, get healthier, go to the temple more, be more patient with my kids . . . . anyway, those seem to be the long standing goals:) I guess I will just keep working on my same ones:)
I was thinking of New Year's Resolutions and they are always the same. Excercise more, get healthier, go to the temple more, be more patient with my kids . . . . anyway, those seem to be the long standing goals:) I guess I will just keep working on my same ones:)
Some high points of 2010-
Number 1- of course is having Greyson join our ever growing family. We can't imagine life without him:)
Number 2- Family Vacations- St. George, Zions, Calf Creek Falls, Sand Dunes, Capital Reef, the Zoo and camping up 12 mile, Heber Valley and Salt Creek. We are planning Arches & maybe Mesa Verde this spring. And Yellowstone & hiking Timp this fall- hopefully. Our goal is to take the girls to all the State and most major National Parks. There is fun outside of Disneyland girls! They don't get to go again until Greyson is 4 or 5:)
Number 3- funny one- getting gutters up on our house after re-doing the outside. Just one more step in the remodel that is never ending:) Now on to the Utility Room and Sprinkler System- YAY!
Number 4- our 2 oldest girls trying out new things- soccer, softball, piano and tumbling. They love them all and are so willing to try and -possibly- fail sometimes.
Number 5- Em graduating to Primary- she was not scared to go at all! She SO wants to be a big girl like her sisters.
Number 6- Getting released from Young Women's after 6 years- now don't judge me:) but I am LOVING having more free time. Anyone who hasn't been in a youth calling just really doesn't understand the time you put into it. I will take teaching Relief Society once a month and Activity Days any time!
I'm sure there are more but I think that's enough for now. We are so very blessed and had a great year. Here's to another one just like it! Minus having another baby of course:)
No comments:
Post a Comment