Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Summer craziness

June is almost over already?  We'll be back in school before we know it and I won't be ready.  I ABSOLUTELY LOVE SUMMERTIME!  No schedules, no getting up at 6:30 a.m.- a great thing since I am an insomniac these days, no homework (even though the girls are still reading up a storm), no chauffering to tumbling, dance or swim team.  It's great:)  Just play, play, play!  After chores are done of course:)
End of the Soccer Season with their medals
Endless park days

Swimming at the Manti Pool


Swimming in the warm spring and catching fishies


Fishing and S'mores up the canyon


Seeing Cars 2- a guy from here made the best Mater to park in front of the theatre for the opening

Movie Star in the making!

Plus, we have finished our Sprinkler System- Yay! We need to plant more grass now and maybe some flowers?  Am I too late for that now I wonder?  We still have all the trim to do in our new rooms we are finishing, but they are getting closer.  We are going to 7 peaks this week so the girls can use their reader tickets and then it is time for the big Lyman camp.  After that summer is half over- so sad:(

No comments: