 |
| Thank you to all her family who spoiled her with presents- she loves them all:) |
 |
| She wanted to design and decorate her own cake- like Haven. I guess I am out of a job with my two oldest now:) |
 |
| She is getting so grown up:) |
We love you so much Anya and are SO proud of the beautiful girl you are and who you are becoming every day. You are SO smart, funny, helpful, talented and so much more:) We are so grateful you get to be a part of our fun family- it wouldn't be the same without you. Thank you for all you do in helping Mom out! Love ya On Bon:)
2 comments:
Can you believe our oldest are 9 and ALMOST 9??? It's killing me. Anya is such a beautiful girl. I realize blogs are slowing down and I rarely check mine or update my own. BUT I love to read yours and I'm glad you still update. Love ya.
Crazy right? I look at Anya all the time and see her creeping closer to a teenager than a little girl and it scares me:)
I will always continue blogging since I consider it our family journal and I'm glad someone besides me is reading it! I have everyone else's on my Google Reader so I see all the new posts- so keep posting:) I love to check in with you guys! I wish we could go to AZ again- it was so much fun seeing you last time:)
Post a Comment