Easter weekend was a lot of fun as usual. The Easter Bunny came of course, we had an egg hunt and rolled eggs down the hill, and we had a cousins birthday party. We also have had two Family Home Evenings about Easter the last couple of weeks- trying to drill in the real reason we celebrate Easter:) It is so neat to hear how much our girls know about Jesus and his death and Resurrection. I'm so thankful that instead of just hearing from us all the time they get to learn from their teachers at church and in Primary. It really does take a village to raise children and I am so thankful for our little Town Village and Family Village- we are truly so blessed.
When Em was watching "The Lamb of God" video she looked at me and said, "Mom- I think this is going to make me cry." And I told her it makes me cry every time I watch it too, but that just means we know and understand how important it is what Jesus did for us. Anya and Haven kept looking at me like; "Mom- what are you making us watch?" because it is so sad and heartbreaking to see. I think it is important that they actually SEE what Jesus went through and not just hear the stories- it makes it even more real to them.
On a side note- I have finally updated with a few new posts so keep on scrolling:) Hope all of your Easter Holiday's were great!
No comments:
Post a Comment