Tuesday, May 15, 2012

What is keeping us busy these days

As everyone knows, Greyson is a tractor fanatic, but he was a little nervous to get on one.  Even though he was scared there was no way he wasn't getting on though:)

Spring Recital- they were so proud of their flowers.
Their friend Gabby came to watch them dance.

I've been busy coaching Haven's soccer team- they are such a fun group of kids.

I find the girls like this often (in my bed)- I'm so glad they have a love of reading like their Mom.

We love the blossoms on our tree- too bad they only last a week usually.
Anya's soccer team- they took first place!
Now we are looking forward to Grey's 2nd birthday this week, Anya and Haven's last soccer games, May Day at school, end of year field trips and reading party, and hopefully our trip to Yellowstone.

1 comment:

marie said...

Such cuties!!!! Love them all:)