Wednesday, August 22, 2012

August- 2012

Haven's new haircut.  She has been wanting it this way for a year so I finally gave in.  She made a good call I think.

Greg's birthday- another year older!

The girls helped design the cake- Dad would like to own all of these machines in real life just to play around with.  Not to actually have a business or make money with.  Funny Dad:)

We moved Nana and Grandpa from Cedar Fort to Nephi last Saturday so they could be closer to Mom and Dad since they are getting up there in years.  As soon as we drove up to their old house I burst into tears.  I am very sentimental about this house and property and all the time we spent there as kids.  It is one of my favorite places in the world and I am very sad I won't spend time there ever again.  Such good memories were made there- at least we always have those right?

No comments: