Saturday, August 9, 2008

Gotta love family reunions:)

We had our annual Lofley Reunion at Craig's Cabin up the canyon this year and the girls had SO much fun. We missed the families that couldn't be there!

Dad & Jacer built a water slide on the hill that the kids (& some adults:) played on for hours. Oni told me on the ride home that Grandpa shouldn't have put it on rocks because it was too bumpy. It wasn't on any rocks:)
There was also a creek that the kids played in a lot- with some swings above the water.

Well- I think that's a wrap. I always love to visit with this side of my family because I am reminded once again of what a great lady my Grandma Lofley is (& my aunts, uncles, cousins) and what a great legacy we are all a part of.

2 comments:

Delene said...

That water slide looks kind of fun! However, I wouldn't be the one going down it!

Kathleen and Justin Lofley said...

Yay for family reunions! The pictures you took turned out great. Justin still hasn't released his photos to me yet :) so I'll put some up on my blog when he lets me! It was so great seeing you and your cute family.