Tuesday, August 5, 2008

All About Mom: by Anya

Oni was asked to answer some questions about me. This is what she said- how funny:)
1. What is something mom always says to you? no & I love you.
2. What makes mom happy? When I be kind.
3. What makes mom sad? When I don't mind.
4. How does mom make you laugh? Tickling.
5. What was mom like as a child? A baby.
6. How old is your mom? 24- (all right!)
7. How tall is your mom? Up to the apple wreath (on the wall).
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Watch T.V. every night & be on the computer & read.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Play with Emi.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Sew blankets. (I hardly do this:)
11. What is your mom really good at? Making bows. (I hardly do this also:)
12. What is your mom not very good at? Making earings???
13. What does your mom do for her job? To play with us.
14. What is your mom's favorite food? French toast.
15. What makes you proud of your mom? When you let us watch a movie.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Sleeping Beauty.- (awesome!)
17. What do you and your mom do together? Play.
18. How are you and your mom the same? Both make pancakes.
19. How are you and your mom different? I don't like potatos, you do.
20. How do you know your mom loves you? When she gives me a hug.

3 comments:

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

That is very sweet. I am very curious to see what my kids would say about me. I'm going to ask them just to see.

P.S. That is such a great picture of you and Anya.

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

Ang-this is so funny. I asked Riley those questions this morning and the question about how we are different he said "you like mashed potatoes and I don't." That was very similar to Anya's answer-weird huh.

Kathleen and Justin Lofley said...

Hey! Thanks for adding me. It was so fun seeing you guys today. I promise to get some pictures up on mine. Justin took some really cute ones of your girls.