Monday, August 25, 2008

Oni's big day!

Oni's first day of Kindergarten- what a big girl she is! She is loving school- already her favorite part is riding the bus, snack time, & recess- go figure:) Havie was so funny- I thought she would miss Oni more, but the first day we took Oni to the bus she came right home and put on the ONE dress-up dress that Oni NEVER lets her wear. I was laughing so hard at how fast she figured out that she can have whatever she wants for 3 hours of the day:) Every day they give each other hugs and say they miss each other when she gets home though:)

I am sad that the summer is coming to an end but ready at the same time. You can only take the kids swimming so many times:) I am also really ready to quit dragging the sprinkler around the lawn so much- how I wish for a sprinkling system:)





4 comments:

Delene said...

Fun pictures! Mrs. Henrie looks good, too!

marie said...

Wow Oni what a cute picture of the big school girl:) Who's her teacher? I'm glad that haven did o.k. without Oni. Laine was so sad without Tal. It's been better this week she realizes that she can have more one on one time with Mom since it's Sawyers nap time:)Cute pics of all the kids in the pool.

Janae said...

Your girls are so cute! Do you live in Fayette? None of our old roomies have blogs...that I know of. I wonder how we could find them if they did? The only one I ever see is Leanne, and that is about once a year. Hmmm I am a bad friend.

The Winns said...

Your girls are beautiful!! Kind of remind me of someone I used to have at my house quite often!!
Love Jo :)