Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

To all you Mother's out there- I hope you had an AWESOME day! I had a wonderful Mother's Day- Greg wrote me the sweetest letter that I will keep & treasure forever and the girls gave me some sugar babies and breakfast in bed- yum:) They were so excited for the eating in bed part that Oni says she hopes on Daughter's Day (a day we made up for them since we get Mother's & Father's Day:) that they get breakfast in bed too. I think we can make that happen:) We also went to Nephi to spend the day with my Mom- it was so much fun playing her new Wii Fit & laughing our heads off! It's perfect days like this that make being a Mother all worth it!

As I learn and grow as a mother I constantly think of the sacrifices my own mother has made for me & my siblings (& is still making). I don't think a daughter's eyes are truly opened until she has children of her own. Now I can more fully appreciate & understand the greatness of the title "Mother". What a special responsibility we all have to raise good children in such a crazy world.

Now I must go be a Mom & rescue my girls from a baby stink bug that somehow got in the house. They are shrieking & screaming like it is the end of the world- the little prissies:)

3 comments:

V said...

Cute new back ground Ang:)

V said...

Come on Ang we need more updates girl. Where's all the cool news.

V said...

Where are you Ang? I'm about ready to take your blog off because of no activity. LOL J/K

Love ya!