Wednesday, October 27, 2010

For my sister- V

I told my sister, Velecia, that I would show her some pictures of Greyson's room since I made the circle mobile that was on her craft blog. It turned out SO cute- I love it! It doesn't turn, but who cares? Fashion over function right? Sorry the pictures are awful- his room is in the middle of the house with no windows and natural light:)
I finally bought new crib bedding- funny for "possibly" the last kid I know:) I love the circles and stripes and how it had lots of colors to match things with.
I pieced together this owl from the paper I used for the mobile- yes I am still on an owl kick.
I left the flower on the shelf from when Em was in this room- too lazy to paint it. ONE white flower in a boys room is O.K. I hope:)

Auntie Rie saw the owl I made and bought us this cute barn to go with it- so fun! It just occured to me that I could bring my laptop into Chub's room and show my sister on Skype in real time- oh well- too late now:)

2 comments:

V said...

Love it Ang turned out so cute!

Marsha said...

That is such a cute room! I love it.

I have been on an "owl kick" lately as well, and it was the first thing I noticed in your picture.

Last night I was making a toy owl. It isn't even for anyone, just wanted to make it because it was an owl. Ha, Ha- I mean Hoot, hoot. ;)