Saturday, October 30, 2010

More Catch Up- Cook Fall Reunion

Dad decided to do a Fall Cook Reunion up the canyon. It was very fun and I hope it becomes an annual event:) He set up a HUGE waterslide on the hill and the kids (& some adults) went down it for hours.


Nana playing with Chubs- yes his outfit is a little tight:)


Velecia at literally NINE months pregnant- she went home the night this picture was taken and had baby Tyan. We teased her because she was pretty big from the front, but we couldn't even tell she was pregnant from behind. I know she will just LOVE these pictures on here:)


The Newlyweds:)
Some of the Cousins.

Thanks Mom and Dad for all the time and effort it went into planning this- we really appreciate it! Hopefully ALL the family can be here next year:) Neilly and Russ were here also- I think they were just always off fishing with Jacer when I had the camara out:)

No comments: